the girl sitting next to me in class is wearing the same shirt as me in a different colour and we keep awkwardly looking at each other like do I say something or just sit here help
i said ‘nice shirt’ and she said ‘better than yours’ i’m done
If anyone ever tells you that:
- The books you read are not “real books”
- The music you listen to is not “real music”
- The games you play are not “real games”
- The art you like is not “real art”
- The clothes you wear are not “proper clothes”
- The comics you read are not “real comics”
It’s perfectly okay to write them off as a petty, joyless asshole and continue enjoying the things you like.
And they weren’t even the same species.
“But it’s not natural!”
“There’s no way any child raised by two men could be happy, or even content.”
“But now their child will be gay.”
“He will never have a normal, real relationship.”
“He’ll be socially inept and never amount to anything.”
I rest my case.
And just for the hell of it…
You can be a homo too!